1. Babu Rajab Ali, also known as Babu Ji, was a well-known Kavishar of Punjab. He was known as the King of Kavishari.
2. Shabbir Ahluwalia is a well-known Indian host and television actor who debuted with the show Hip Hip Hurray. However, he gained recognition from the television serial Kahiin to Hoga. He also acted in Kkavyanjali, Kasamh Se, Kahi To Milenge, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Kayamath.
3. Varahagiri Venkata Giri was the fourth President of the Republic of India. He was commonly known as V. V. Giri.
4. Phoolan Devi, popularly known as Bandit Queen, was a Parliament member and former Indian bandit.
5. Saurav Ghosal is an Indian professional squash player. He is now ranked No.24 in the world.