Aishwarya Rai’s most loved chicken curry (Recipe graciousness: Purushottam Shetty. This dish was served at the performing artist’s pre-wedding festivities at her home.)
Ingredients Step 1
1/2 tbsp – Sesame seeds
1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds
4-5 – Peppercorns
1/2 tsp – Methi seeds
2 – Garlic cloves
1/2 – Coconut, ground
2 – Onions, finely cut
10-12 – Dried red chillies
1 tsp – Turmeric powder
2 tsp – Ghee
1 kg – Chicken, with bone, spotless and cut into medium-sized pieces Milk of 1 coconut
1 – Onion, finely cut
1/2 – Tomato, finely diced
Some curry leaves
1 tbsp – Coconut oil Salt to taste
Method Step 1:
Prepare the Masala
* In a container, put some coconut oil and include every one of the fixings.
* Toast on medium fire for 4-5 minutes, blending them so they don’t smolder, and meal equitably. Expel the cooked fixings from the dish and put them aside.
* In the same container, include the ghee, cut onions and tomato, and sauté for 3 minutes.
* Add the ground coconut, turmeric powder and curry leaves, and sauté for 5 minutes. Turn off fire and cool.
* Then, put the blend in a processor along the toasted masala arranged and crush them until a smooth thick glue is shaped (adding water every once in a while).
* In a different container, put some coconut oil, include the cut onions and tomato and sear until brilliant chestnut.
* Add the chicken and cook on high for 5 minutes.
* Reduce the fire, put the cover and cook for an extra 9-10 minutes, blending admirably on occasion.
* Add the masala arranged in Step 1, salt, curry leaves and blend well. Place top and cook on medium fire for 8-10 minutes.
* Add 3 some water and cook on high fire for 2 minutes. Lessen the fire, place top and stew till chicken is cooked.
* Before killing the fire, include the coconut drain and blend well. Evacuate to a serving dish.